At Naimisharanya , we strive to create a warm and stimulating environment where learning is fun. Naimisharanya represents an image of a kid’s world which is full of colours, dreams and fantasy. We keep the children engaged in activities that promote and extend curiosity and awareness of their world. Our primary focus is learning through play and exploration. We encourage children to grow in confidence, self- esteem and independence. At Naimisharanya, we treat each child as an individual whose needs should be met in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity. Our experienced and well trained staff nurtures your child’s social and emotional skills. We value parent’s contribution and promote a brighter future for the children by developing the potential. Naimisharanya includes Nursery, LKg & UKg classes which cater to the age group between 2 to 5 year olds.
Aims and Objectives:
We Provide and Ensure
- A welcoming environment where every child is special
- Children’s safety in our care
- Positive and trustworthy relationships with their peers and adults
- Experiences for children to explore and learn
- A range of learning opportunities towards holistic development of a child
- A good understanding of healthy lifestyles.
Specially designed for the young ones
The infrastructure Naimisharanya is specially designed to suit the young, bouncy and eager preschoolers, keeping in mind their inquisitive and explorative nature. The arrangements promote learning with fun and cheer. The bright façade of Naimisharanya and colourful interiors together create a perfect environment for the children to ‘react’ in and pickup the basic skills. To enhance life skills in children, the activity room at Naimisharanya is very useful particularly in the early stages of a child’s life. They have specially designed park exclusively for pre primary section.The activity room is filled with toys, splash pool, traffic park, toy train, sand pit and a vegetable garden. The state-of-the-art fairytale like structure with lush green surrounding, fuels the young minds with fantasy and imagination. It hosts bright, colorful and spacious classrooms with Educomp Smart Classes and a library filled with books.
We have a team of well trained and experienced teachers. They nurture and polish children with love and dedication, by being sensitive to their individual needs. The teacher-student ratio in Naimisharanya is 1:18 which ensures equal attention to all the kids. Every class has a mother teacher and a well trained maid. Our teachers are dedicated caregivers and are motivated to provide an all-round development of your child. They embrace the view that each child is a unique person with an individual pattern and timing of social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
Child Centred Learning:
The Curriculum Children start to learn about the world around them, from the moment they are born. The care and education offered at Naimisharanya ensures holistic development of your child with interesting activities that are appropriate for their age and the stage of development. Child Centered Learning Approach Naimisharanya provides an environment where children experience the joy of learning, with the excitement of discovery through an integrated and dynamic curriculum. Our curriculum is child centred and teacher guided. We believe in providing experiences that meet the emotional and developmental needs of all children. We believe in the teaching methods that enhances Multiple Intelligence of a child. To protect learning from boredom and make teaching more effective, the entire syllabus is divided theme wise. At Naimisharanya, we strive religiously to keep the curiosity alive in the kids. Our assessment and evaluation methods are formative and motivational. We assess children on the basis of Comprehensive Constant Evaluation (CCE), which ascertains the holistic development of your child.
- First: Personal, Social and Emotional Development Children become confident with self-esteem and are able to form good relationships with the peer group as well as adults. They learn how to work independently and as a part of a group with their experience in being able to concentrate and persevere in their learning and to seek help where needed. They are eager to become knowledge explorers and show ability to initiate new ideas and to solve simple practical problems. They demonstrate independence in dressing, personal hygiene and selecting an activity or resources. They express their feelings and behave in appropriate ways with an understanding of what is right or wrong and why. They develop respect for cultural beliefs of their own and also of others. The three prime areas of our curriculum
- Second: Physical Development Children move confidently and imaginatively with increasing control and co-ordination. They use a range of small and large balancing and climbing equipments to remain fit. Kids also learn to safely handle appropriate tools, objects, construction and malleable materials with increasing control. Children are made aware of healthy living and are able to independently manage self-care.
- Third: Communication and Language In small groups, children listen attentively and talk about their experiences. They pay attention and are able to communicate with other children and adults. Kids develop a rich vocabulary and also learn to speak fluent English. They listen and respond to stories, songs, nursery rhymes and poems. Children enjoy books from our well stocked book corner and handle them carefully. The perfect blend of academics and co-scholastic activities like Dance, Music, PE Class, Yoga, Skating, Swimming and Aerobics makes Naimisharanya a unique learning destination. With a special emphasis on development of intra personal and communication skills, Circle time activities are planned for children. Many competitions, field trips and nature walks are planned across the year for children to foster their development in different domains and also to develop a sense of accomplishment.
At Glance :
- Parent Teacher Meet: In an academic session, around 10 to 11 parent teacher meetings are planned where parents get a platform to share their views and concerns about the child. The teachers also get an opportunity to speak to the parent in person about their child, as special time slots are allotted for each child.
- Transport: A well connected route is planned for the children coming from various areas of Bhavnagar. The route is planned keeping in mind the least commuting time. Each bus is supported by an experienced staff driver, staff conductor and a bus teacher-in-charge or a female attendant. It is also assured that the buses are covered from the very first stop to the last stop, mostly by a female attendant for security and safety reasons. The students commuting by buses are given special bus badges to be worn. All the busses are under CCTV coverage.
- Personal Pickups: The parents are issued a special Parent Photo ID card which they need to produce during Personal Pickup of their child.
- Star Child: One child per section is identified every month and his picture along with his likes and dislikes are displayed. It motivates other children to become the Star Child by performing to the best of ability and be featured on the wall.
- Grand Parents Day Celebration: A day celebrated in the honor of children’s grandparents by Pre Primary toddlers. The children showcase their talent by putting forward a cultural evening. The Pre Primary toddlers also express their emotions for grandparents by delivering speeches. This is an evening full of emotional chords being strengthened. The grandparents express their views and enjoy fun games, specially organised for them.
- Mothers Day: A special fun and activity filled day especially planned for the mothers of Nursery toddlers. The fathers visit the school and do activities planned along with their ward. They also do cultural performance and participate in fireless cooking activities. An intersection sport event is also planned for the mothers on that day.